AIM
Coaly89

Abobo: Weed all day Abobo: Weed all day

sweet

the lip sync is pretty legit you are right >__>

400 hours give or take 20?

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

oh hey

So good as usual, soooo gooood. Everything flowed great and the action parts were really impressive.

jumping turtles jumping turtles

Five

and ten

because it fucking deserves it.

Awesome work, would love to see more stuff like this.

turtleco responds:

you will see stuff like this more

Undead Highway Undead Highway

a few points

Auto switching to a new gun was annoying. The guns didn't seem to progress normally in goodness, which I suppose is no big deal, except having to be switched to a chainsaw shooter that does nothing when you are in a horde. Not switching to a new gun automatically was little annoying but that's not a huge deal. Having the link pop up instantly on gameover was annoying because I think players will be clicking as much as they can still at that point. It's essentially auto linking.

The game overall was very well put together and polished.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Tom

This is so great.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

cute

Well done. Was it intentional for the briefcase game to let you click a briefcase as much as you want in a row without x'ing the prompt?

The division of keyboard commands and mouse commands could use some work imho. It's always nice when games streamline these controls so that users don't have to switch back and forth in odd ways.

Oh golly, the park! Oh golly, the park!

pretty sweet

what did you do to your voice? It sounds almost distorted. Pretty funny lyrics.

Meebs responds:

Didn't do anything, I just sung it intensely, with a lot of passion haha.

War Drums War Drums

cool

This put me in a trance, i was playing solitare and i started clicking to the beat, i might use this in a movie.

BokutoMasamune responds:

I hope you do, lol.

Wicked Wicked

Nice. I like the colors and the way it all flows.

Would look at again/10

ImpendingRiot responds:

Holy shit man, I did NOT see the username when I saw this review. I miss you, dude! Hope all is well.

Garage Fighting 2010 Garage Fighting 2010

I have

shit in my pants

because of this.

Would love to buy something like this from the ng store, with a mix of ng related characters.

BoMToons' chibiknight! BoMToons' chibiknight!

awesome

Bomtoons is the man, as are you. Greeeaaaattt fan art. I'm sure your take on any other parts of the game would be just as awesome. **nudge it direction of doing more of these high five!**

jouste responds:

haha thanks!

i may be doing that once i get a bit more time on my plate. thanks for stopping by and writing me up a review. BoMToons is indeed the man!

*highfives back!*