AIM
Coaly89

Undead Highway Undead Highway

a few points

Auto switching to a new gun was annoying. The guns didn't seem to progress normally in goodness, which I suppose is no big deal, except having to be switched to a chainsaw shooter that does nothing when you are in a horde. Not switching to a new gun automatically was little annoying but that's not a huge deal. Having the link pop up instantly on gameover was annoying because I think players will be clicking as much as they can still at that point. It's essentially auto linking.

The game overall was very well put together and polished.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Tom

This is so great.

Riskful Thinking Riskful Thinking

cute

Well done. Was it intentional for the briefcase game to let you click a briefcase as much as you want in a row without x'ing the prompt?

The division of keyboard commands and mouse commands could use some work imho. It's always nice when games streamline these controls so that users don't have to switch back and forth in odd ways.

Little Spider Little Spider

music

you can get music from the audio portal, this song blows

Rock 'n' Risk Rock 'n' Risk

Good game

I agree with benefedaykin a few reviews below. There's no incentive to continue playing a level after you've already won. With all the risks turned on I still had a minute and a half of time left to sit and wait.

That's my only complaint though, this game is very well done and fun.

SiJaf responds:

Yeah! I will change that in the next one. Don't know why I didn't thought about it myself.

Kevin Bacon: The Game Kevin Bacon: The Game

Not a game

not a game not a game not a game. Practice. Kevin Bacon approves.

Nicholas-Deary responds:

I'm glad that Kevin Bacon approves!

Wild River Wild River

Wild River

That Gravity Game That Gravity Game

ok game

But I quit after the second achievement popup. I don't mind sites reserving achievements for the sponsor site, but at least make it less intrusive. Maybe have it appear in a corner of the screen and fade after a few seconds. Or maybe do a single prompt at the beginning of the game and then show ghost achievements. As is, it's ugly.

Neon Rider Neon Rider

suggestion

The game is essentially solid, but I suggest if you're going to make an all keyboard game, set up a key to go to the next level. It's a small point, but a good feature.

Next Action Frog Next Action Frog

no frills

like not dieing after beating a level? or side collision detection?

I especially enjoyed the level where you had to hold right and bounce on the shrooms, but you might just die for no reason, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.