AIM
Coaly89

Abobo: Weed all day Abobo: Weed all day

sweet

the lip sync is pretty legit you are right >__>

400 hours give or take 20?

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

oh hey

So good as usual, soooo gooood. Everything flowed great and the action parts were really impressive.

jumping turtles jumping turtles

Five

and ten

because it fucking deserves it.

Awesome work, would love to see more stuff like this.

turtleco responds:

you will see stuff like this more

John of War John of War

accurate to the movie.

Did laugh.

Rorschach's End Rorschach's End

LOL

I don't understand why some shit parody's get 4.7billion/5 and genuinely humorous one's get 3.67. The fart joke was neither here nor there, I smirked a bit, but then I expected rorschach to get vaporized anyway...and well, the unexpected is funny. Plus I like how night owl's reaction remains the same.

so thank you for making something good.

Phobotech responds:

We appreciate it! Thanks for the review!

Violet Vengeance Violet Vengeance

BOO YAH

In tom's face for having a baby.

This review is useless =[

A Little Room A Little Room

review

Excellent =] I really enjoyed it, I love that song, and your artwork and animation was very good. The fast pace fit the song perfectly. I'm a little confused as to why he turns the light off, is that so he can show his boss his animation? and then his boss hates it and kicks him 5 miles to his house?

But yea, I really liked it, good luck on future projects!

thefogerty responds:

Haha... you got it! I didn't want to make it too complicated, and I didn't want to use a lot of words... So I figured that was the best way to do it within the allotted time...

The way of my madness 2p The way of my madness 2p

review

Nice job. It's good to see an animation that has so much frame by frame work in it. It seems like you put a lot of effort into it. I think something that would improve your animation a lot is drawing more on paper, and maybe buying an anatomy book and/or practicing drawing the human form. I think it would help your sense of form and movement with the characters you're animating. Anyway nice animation, good luck on future stuff.

Defacing the Lion Defacing the Lion

cool

Enjoyable, I'm glad this was front paged. The music was cool, and the idea and the animation were also cool and made me laugh... or... chuckle. Reminds me of some animations nathaniel milburn recently did in after effects, possible influence? Anyway nice job.

AustinBreed responds: