View Profile Coaly

81 Movie Reviews

sweet

the lip sync is pretty legit you are right >__>

400 hours give or take 20?

oh hey

So good as usual, soooo gooood. Everything flowed great and the action parts were really impressive.

Five

and ten

because it fucking deserves it.

Awesome work, would love to see more stuff like this.

turtleco responds:

you will see stuff like this more

62 Game Reviews

a few points

Auto switching to a new gun was annoying. The guns didn't seem to progress normally in goodness, which I suppose is no big deal, except having to be switched to a chainsaw shooter that does nothing when you are in a horde. Not switching to a new gun automatically was little annoying but that's not a huge deal. Having the link pop up instantly on gameover was annoying because I think players will be clicking as much as they can still at that point. It's essentially auto linking.

The game overall was very well put together and polished.

Tom

This is so great.

music

you can get music from the audio portal, this song blows

2 Audio Reviews

pretty sweet

what did you do to your voice? It sounds almost distorted. Pretty funny lyrics.

Meebs responds:

Didn't do anything, I just sung it intensely, with a lot of passion haha.

cool

This put me in a trance, i was playing solitare and i started clicking to the beat, i might use this in a movie.

BokutoMasamune responds:

I hope you do, lol.

9 Art Reviews

Nice. I like the colors and the way it all flows.

Would look at again/10

ImpendingRiot responds:

Holy shit man, I did NOT see the username when I saw this review. I miss you, dude! Hope all is well.

I have

shit in my pants

because of this.

Would love to buy something like this from the ng store, with a mix of ng related characters.

awesome

Bomtoons is the man, as are you. Greeeaaaattt fan art. I'm sure your take on any other parts of the game would be just as awesome. **nudge it direction of doing more of these high five!**

jouste responds:

haha thanks!

i may be doing that once i get a bit more time on my plate. thanks for stopping by and writing me up a review. BoMToons is indeed the man!

*highfives back!*